Friday, February 1, 2013

Vlogging It Up

That's right, I do have a vlog as well. Honestly, I started it last year, but it's been idle for months now. With moving a few times, changing jobs, and classes, last year just got too crazy to keep up with everything. This is a new year though!

I was so productive and actually filmed and posted a video on Youtube right at the 1st of the year. What I didn't realize though was that I made it private... Only I would make that kind of mistake. Continuing to see that my "welcome back" video had zero views was very disheartening, but I decided to film another. It was upon posting my second video of the year that I realized the first one was set to private. Moral of the story, watch all of your setting... So now there are two current videos posted. Go me.

I know the other day we talked about scheduling the blog, well my vlog is going to be the same way. I will post videos every Wednesday and Friday. Yes, that means there will be a new blog post and a new vlog on Fridays. If you get sick of me then ignore one of them, or both.

What is different about my vlogs? The big difference is going to be book hauls. I will not be posting any book hauls to this blog, so if you want to know what I am buying the vlog is the place to find out. I will also be filming certain reviews, usually the books I enjoyed the most. It's still up in the air if comics will be filmed or not. More than likely I will film videos about the trade paperbacks I purchase, and then blog about the individual issues. Don't hold me to that though. More than that, there will just be some fun videos I make like book shelf tours, tags, etc.

All of this amounts to... I have a vlog. Check it out if you want.

http://www.youtube.com/user/OnTheSamePage4937


No comments:

Post a Comment