Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Epic Fail/Get Excited for Comics

Basically this week has been the week from hell... So that's why this post didn't go up on Monday like it was supposed to. Yep, I suck. Sorry about that, but I guess it's better late than never. Right?

What sucks even worse than my lack of a post on Monday? Well, this delayed post isn't even going to have very much content. Good thing I am on the other side of the computer screen, otherwise you might try to throw things at me.

Now that you know I am a terribly awfully sucky person, let's get on with the point of this post. Ever since I brought my Youtube channel back to life and started this blog, I've been saying that I want to do something with comics. Now is that time. Every Monday for the next handful of weeks (at least 3, but probably more) I am going to look at a comic involving a female lead. Most of them will be female super heroes, but they don't necessarily have to be. In the hopes of equality, there will be some weeks that focus on Marvel and some on DC. Personally, my collection of comics is lacking in the independent publishers, but I will see if I can find some to include.

What will next Monday bring you? You can expect a look into The New 52 Batgirl Vol. One.

Please leave a comment with your thoughts. If you have a comic you want me to look at let me know. If you want me to focus on comics that also have male leads, I want to know that as well. Hell, if you hate comics and don't want me to focus on them every Monday, please tell me. The only way for me to develop this blog into something we all enjoy is if you tell me what you like and don't like. Thanks!


P.S. I finished Mothership a few days ago. I will probably the info about it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment