Thursday, February 28, 2013

I'll Get Back To Them

I have to admit that I have a few books that I started, but I never got around to finishing. Being completely honest, there are only two of them... That's not so bad I guess.

No matter how many of current reads I have, they need to be finished. Looking at GoodReads frustrates me at this point because it always says I am reading 3 or 4 books when I am really reading 1 or 2. There seems to be no reason to take Game of Thrones and The Damned Busters off of my currently reading list though... I am in the middle of them and I will finish them at some point. The more I look at them the more I want to finish them just to clear my current reads. That's why I am going to read either one of those novels if I complete my TBR list for this month.

I will complete these before the end of 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment