Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Changes Coming

The more I think about it the more I want to form this blog into a complete book blog, not just a record of the books I've read. Fear not, I will still keep posting a list of the books I've read as I read them, but I will also do more than that.

Here are a few things to look forward to:

book reviews
book chats
writing discussions
comic chats

I am sure I will add more to the list, but that is what I have in mind at this moment.

There is even something better than all of that... What can it be? A schedule. That's right, I will be posting twice weekly, Mondays and Fridays. (Yes, I know that today is Tuesday, but from now on Mondays and Fridays.)

Let me know if there is anything else you want to discuss and I will see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment