Monday, April 1, 2013

Success and Failure

So currently I am sitting 4 books ahead of schedule to complete my 50 Book Challenge this year. Go me! Clearly this is my success, but I didn't just challenge myself to read 50 books. The second layer to my challenge was to read a certain number of books in the following categories.

Read 3 Classics
  •  Lolita
  •  
  •  
Read 3 2013 Releases
  •  Etiquette and Espionage
  •  
  •  
 Read 2 Non-fiction
  •  
  •  
Complete 3 Series
  • Hush, Hush Saga
  •  
  •  

As you can see, in this regard, I am failing. Yes, yes, it is only the 4th month of the year, but that is almost halfway through. My fear is that the last few months of the year I will be suck trying to finish out these challenges and not getting the chance to read what I want at that moment.

Now is the time to kick it into gear. I am not worried about the 2013 releases, but the others I am going to try harder on. That will start today with the beginning of April.

No comments:

Post a Comment