Monday, April 15, 2013

Struggling to Find Time

With school coming to a close I am truly struggling to find time for anything.

Here are the next few weeks of my life:

This week

  • 15 page paper
  • presentation
  • 33 hours at work
Next week
  • 10 page paper
  • 5 page paper
  • 2 presentations
  • 31 hours at work
The following week
  • 3 finals
  • 12 hours at work
  • trip to New Jersey/New York


The up side? After that I am done with college! Even better? I have a full time job waiting for me in the middle of May.

Yes, yes I'll get to the point. What does this mean for you? Basically the rest of this month I will not be around. I doubt I will post again until May. I am truly sorry about this. May will be another story though. I will have a set work schedule therefore I can plan my life accordingly. You can expect 2 (maybe 3) posts a week. Also I will have time read again. 

I can not express in words how thrilled I am about having time for the things I love again. I am sorry that I still have a few more weeks to wait though.

No comments:

Post a Comment