Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Coming to a Close

My final semester as an undergrad is coming to a close. As it finishes, I realize that there is so much left to do. I have presentations, papers, and exams galore. That is not even including the extra hours I took on at work. Something is going to have to be let go. Since I can't ditch school or work, it will be reading that is lost in the madness.

Don't misunderstand me, I will still be posting on here and trying to make videos. Also I will still read, just not at the same pace. If I am going to be completely honest with myself, March was a slow month of reading as well. Had it not been for audiobooks I would have fallen behind on my goal. So this month, I will continue listening to audiobooks, and I will read as much as I find time for.

This is just a heads up that if I want to graduate in May (which I desperately do) I will need to have less reading time. Come May it will be an entirely different story. I will only be working (and looking for a big girl job) so there will be more than enough time to catch up next month.


P.S. After graduation I also plan to put much more effort into this blog as well as my videos. That's something to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment