Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Organizing Books

Here's the deal, the majority of my books have not been with me recently. They have been living in storage in a number of locations just waiting for me to have the space for them. It's not that I haven't wanted to keep my books close, I have. It's just that there is no room for them.

Well, it finally got to the point where all of the new books I have gotten recently have no place to go either... In fact, they have been sitting on the floor mostly. So I sucked it up, did some creative rearranging, and bought a bookshelf. Now, this shelf will not completely fix the problem, but it will help. Also my boyfriend is finishing some wall shelves he is making for our room. Hopefully between all the new shelving I can fit most of my books. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

In hopes that I can now house them, I brought a laundry basket full of my books to my new place. So that is another thing I will be doing this coming week. I will organize my books. I will do it. I will.

There will be pictures to follow. Get excited for pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment